Have you copied a clipboard from another computer or accidentally deleted one in Clipboard Master?
You can add a clipboard saved on the computer, e.g. text templates for letters and salutations, to Clipboard Master as follows:
- Open Clipboard Master (e.g. with Win + V)
- If not shown, display the list of clipboards with the cursor left
- Use the right mouse button to open the context menu of a clipboard.
- Select "Load Clipboard..."
- Select the storage location of the clipboard file, the standard path is C:\Users\[your username]\AppData\Roaming\Jumping Bytes\ClipboardMaster
Open Clipboard Master, select a clipboard and press Delete. You can also click on a clipboard with the right mouse button and select "Delete".