In contrast to Windows, Clipboard Master features a multi-clipboard that allows you to access previously copied entries. Clipboard Master stores up to 10,000 entries.
Text, images, files and folders that you copy in Windows or a Windows program are automatically added to the Clipboard Master multi-clipboard. The newest entry is always added to the top of the list in the multi-clipboard.
Example: You have to paste multiple cells form Excel into a Word document. Use Clipboard Master to simply copy the cells from Excel one after the other and then switch to Word. You can then paste the copied text all at once. In doing so, you can select whether the text should be pasted separately by blank space, tab, new line or another character.
Or you run across a recipe collection in the Internet and would like to send links to certain recipes to an acquaintance via email. Use Clipboard Master to copy the links of the recipes one after another and then paste them in the desired order in your email program. In contrast to the Windows clipboard, you do not have to constantly switch between the browser and your email program; instead you can first "collect" all of the links and then paste them into your email in a single second step.
Overview of the "Multi-Clipboard" Feature:
- Automatic copying to the multi-clipboard: All entries copied to the Windows clipboard are also copied by Clipboard Master.
- Paste from the multi-clipboard via key combination, double clicking on an entry in Clipboard Master or using the mouse via the Clipboard Master tray icon.
- Paste the last x or multiple entries separated by tab, blank spaces, new lines or any other character
- Directly paste the last 1 to 10 entries.
- The entries also remain available after turning off the computer.
- You can define the settings a time after which the entries should be automatically deleted.
- All key combinations can be changed in the Clipboard Master settings.
- This also works in Windows 8/8.1 apps.