Clipboard Master is optimized for fast operation with mouse as well as with the keyboard:
"Fast Operation With Keyboard" Feature":
Using the keyboard, you can:
- Open Clipboard Master by typing Win + V.
(This key combination also opens Clipboard Master in Windows 8. You can also assign any other key combination e.g. Insert)
- Directly paste a specific entry from the clipboard:
- E.g. type Win + V and then 3 to paste the third entry.
- E.g. type Win + V and then 9 to paste the ninth entry.
- Directly paste a specific entry from a specific clipboard:
- Type Win + V to open Clipboard Master
- Type Alt + the first letter of a specific keyboard, e.g. Alt + L for the clipboard "Letters & Salutations".
- Then type 3 to paste the third entry from the selected list.
- Assign key combinations for important actions, e.g.:
- To start a specific program
- To paste a specific text template
- Reassign special keys for starting the browser to, e.g.
- start a different program
- Open a specific Clipboard Master clipboard
- Or execute any other action
- Keys assigned by Windows can also receive new functions, e.g. Win + D or, in Windows 8, Win + V.
- You can create you own key combinations in the Clipboard Master settings.
"Fast Operation With Mouse" Feature:
Using the mouse, you can:
- Open Clipboard Master by simultaneously pressing the left and right mouse buttons.
- Select an entry with the scroll wheel
- Paste selected entries with the right mouse button (outside! of the Clipboard Master window)
- Paste text templates, entries and collections by double clicking on an entry.
- Paste text templates, entries and collections by simply dragging the entry from Clipboard Master to your document.
- Paste text templates, entries and collections using the Clipboard Master tray icon.
- You can also define numerous mouse actions yourself in the Clipboard Master settings, e.g. opening Clipboard Master using the 3rd or 4th mouse button or assigning alt + left mouse button.