Clipboard Master is a comfortable and comprehensive tool for copying and pasting text and images in nearly all Windows programs. With Clipboard Master, you can:
- You can copy, collect, organize and store text and images (also multiple) from any Windows program.
- The previous copies - contrary to the internal Windows copy and paste function - are retained: for example, you can copy multiple sentences from a document and later paste the individual sentences into another program.
- As Clipboard Master can store multiple copies, Clipboard Master also gives you the option of organizing the collected copies into separate clipboards. For example, you can create an archive of frequently needed text templates. An archive of frequently needed code templates can also be very useful for programmers.
- Clipboard Master stores multiple entries from the Windows clipboard in its own list. You can also paste multiple entries that you have previously copied to the Windows clipboard at once.
- With Clipboard Master, you can paste text and images (also multiple) into any Windows program.
- Using the Clipboard Master multi-clipboard, not only can you paste the last copy, you can also use the previous copies. You can paste a single entry from your copies, paste entries in any order or also paste multiple entries at once.
- As Clipboard Master supports nearly all Windows program, you can automatically fill out forms with the multi-clipboard or distribute collected text throughout Excel table cells.
- Clipboard Master comes with many frequently needed text templates for letters and email.